Sat. 12 Nov l From 18u l Luikersteenweg 395, Hasselt
Hakuna Matata means 'don't worry'. At least something you don't have to do about dinner on November 12th when you come to our African foodfest for the benefit of our project in Kenya.
Presale is closed. Only tickets available at the box office for €5 extra
Hakuna Matata foodfest
Hakuna Matata means "don't worry. After two years, we are more than ready to see all of you back and come together for our annual foodfest party. Are you ready for amazing Kenyan food, good tunes and some dancing?
How does it work:
1. You go to www.seedoflovevzw.org, enjoy some of our website and sign up for our newsletter.
2. Then you go to events where you find more information and where you can buy a ticket to the event. Not so handy with the computer? You can also order and pay with the board members. Just give us a call.
3. You can choose between vegetarian and meat. You can also order more samosas for an extra price to put in the freezer. Because honestly, we all need more samosas in our lives.
4. On November 12 we will be ready to welcome you from 18h with a broad smile and we will be selling jewelry and curios made in Kenya.
5. Don't forget to invite family, colleagues, friends and neighbors to support our project in Kenya.
6. Can't make it :( but wan't to support our project? You can also buy a supportticket and donate with this ticket one foodpackage for a family in Kenya. Because to give is to love!
Hope to see you there!
How does it work?
Buy your ticket before 6th November so we will know for how many people to cook.
Want to buy at the event itself? Then you'll pay extra
On November 12th, we will greet and celebrate with you
from 18h till morninghours
3500 Hasselt, België